In the UK there are dozens of brokerage firms to choose from. So, most newbie traders don’t know which one is better.
We are well aware of these difficulties, which is why we have compiled our own ranking of companies that deserve your attention. We have selected the most essential features that you need to pay attention to so that you can make a decision quickly and easily.
|Broker||Key feature||Minimum deposit||Leverage||Assets||Platforms|
|1||FxPro||Versatile choice||$ 100||1: 200||70 currency pairs||MT4 / MT5, cTrader, FxPro Edge (web), FXPro Direct (mobile)|
|2||eToro||Ideal for copy trade||$ 50||1:30||49 currency pairs, 93 crypto pairs, 31 CFDs||eToro (web, mobile)|
|3||Admiral Markets UK||Wide range of metatrader platforms||$ 1||1: 500||49 currency pairs, 32 crypto pairs, 27 CFDs||MT4, MT5, MT Supreme|
|4||AvaTrade||Most convenient for mobile users||$ 100||1: 400||55 currency pairs||MT4, MT5, AvaTradeGO, WebTrader|
|5||Interactive brokers||Ideal for desktops||$ 0||1: 1000||105 currency pairs, 92 CFDs||Workstation for traders|
Read also: Commission-Free Stock Trading: TOP Online Brokers in 2021
Expert advice for beginners
- The first step is to make sure that the chosen broker is licensed. Fortunately, you can ignore this as all of the companies on our list are officially certified.
- Then carefully review the terms of service and see if a minimum deposit and the offered rates are acceptable to you.
- Study the selection of currency pairs and available assets.
- Check to see if the company provides educational videos, guides, analysis, and other types of support for novice users.
- Find out if it offers copy trading or social trading options. The safest strategy for novice traders is to look at and emulate more experienced colleagues.
- Start from a demo account. No need to invest real money from the start. You can feel like you are trading without any risk.