While today cryptocurrencies face enormous popularity and demand, the corresponding trading platforms are also thriving. If you are also looking for a crypto exchange or broker, our article will be a real find for you. Below, we will both name the most beneficial services and explain which of them will be the best for you.
Here are our top 12 picks:
- Binance – the largest selection of altcoins – over 400 – and the greatest popularity among beginners and professionals;
- Coinbase – the second most popular brokerage and crypto trading service known for its advanced security and exceptional convenience of use;
- Bybit— a number one choice for leverage and derivatives;
- eToro— the most comfortable option for tracking signals and copying trading;
- Kraken – best for traders who mine high volumes;
- Bitfinex – advanced functionality intended primarily for professionals;
- BitMEX— primary focus on margins and futures;
- Huobi – the best crypto trading platform in terms of security;
- Local Bitcoins – the most recommended peer-to-peer service;
- Paxful – the perfect peer-to-peer source for fast, hassle-free transactions, offering over 350 payment methods;
- Crypto.com – the best all-in-one service;
- Currency.com – the most comfortable and user-friendly website for buying and selling tokenized securities.
Which of these sources will suit you the most? All of them are trustworthy, reputable, licensed, and safe to use, but they differ in the selection of assets, fees, and features. As you can see, some of them are mainly aimed at advanced traders which means their interface is too overloaded for a beginner. In addition, some of these services offer exclusive features, such as tokenized assets or fully automated copy trading functionality.
So, before you surf them, take a few minutes and think about what coins you want to invest in, what payment methods you are willing to use, and what additional tools you need. As a result, you’ll narrow down your search and skip some sources right away to save time.
Also, when you find a perfect website, be sure to look for comments left by other users on some independent aggregators. Do not let the right words lead you astray, check to see if they correspond to reality.
Ultimately, we recommend that you use a demo account whenever possible so that you can verify whether the chosen source matches your needs and preferences before making an actual deposit.